Profit-sharing can be a real management tool, because it allows teams to be involved in improving performance indicators specific to the business and the company’s development project.
In France, profit-sharing benefits from an unequaled preferential regime since the sums are only subject to the social package and the CSG, just like the legal participation.
Performance incentives can concern companies of any size and sector of activity concerned with: Motivate and federate all employees for growth and results Reward Team Performance Link variable compensation to the achievement of operational objectives Control their payroll (flexibility and optimization of costs).
Our intervention methodology includes the following steps:
- Consideration of the development project (general management)
- Identification of key performance indicators with key players (managers, experts, expression groups, etc.)
- Recommendation of the calculation method and the principle of value sharing
- Simulations of collective and individual distributable envelopes
- Drafting of the draft agreement and support for the negotiation (social partners, EC)
- Communication of the system to managers and employees (appropriation of the systems).