In-depth sales audit
In principle, this comprehensive sales audit is for all company managers wanting concrete recommendations to boost their sales excellence. It is especially recommended in the following circumstances:
- induction of new sales staff or new frontline managers;
- to develop a specific sales force training programme;
- stagnation or a drop in sales performance;
- a realignment of the sales strategy as part of a wider sales appraisal;
- a merger of sales forces to identify the best practices and accentuate them.
We deliver our activities in 3 stages:
Stage 1: Prepare the support package with the Sales Director.
Stage 2: In-situ support.
- accompanying sales staff: preparing for a meeting, the meeting, debriefing;
- accompanying frontline managers: preparing for a meeting, debriefing with the manager and their sales person then debriefing with the manager.
Stage 3: Analysis and recommendations on sales methods.
- Sales methods (tools, formats, arguments, reporting, etc.) and sales techniques (preparation, connection, exploration, etc.).
Support methodologies, techniques and managerial positioning.