Performance profit-sharing can be a useful management tool as it involves teams in improving performance indicators for different occupations and the company's development plan.
In France, profit-sharing benefits from unrivalled preferential treatment as sums are not subject to social security contributions or the CSG tax, or mandatory involvement.
Performance profit-sharing can apply to all sizes of company and business sectors that want to:
- motivate employees and boost loyalty of all employees for growth and profits;
- reward team performance;
- tie variable pay to meeting operational goals;
- control their payroll (optimised and flexible costs).
Our intervention methodology includes the following steps:
- Consideration given to the growth plan (executive management)
- Identifying key performance indicators with main stakeholders (managers, experts, consultation groups, etc.).
- Recommendation of the calculation method and value-sharing principle.
- Collective and individual package simulations for distribution.
- Drafting an agreement and support for negotiations (with social partners and works' councils).
- Communicating the scheme to managers and employees (to adopt the schemes).