The iLead™ TEAM support process enables participants to:
- express a vision of growth for the team, build in projects, skills and individual potential;
- describe interactions between team members to understand how they affect decision-making methods, time and stress management and the team's ability to generates results;
- identify existing standards in the team which, without their knowing, facilitate team creativity, or have become hindrances to the way it works;
- to use the same development approach with their own team.
The iLead™ TEAM support process is delivered in 4 stages:
A – Scoping out the mission with the company and team leader
- Description of expectations, background and results to be achieved.
- Presentation of the approach and iLead™ questionnaire for the team
B – One-to-one sessions with each team member
- Individual interviews with team members
- Discovery of the iLead™ Signature
C – Team working session
- validate and share the team's vision of growth;
- illustrate interactions through role-play;
- assess the team's main operating patterns;
- map out the team's 7 operating standards;
- identify the team's critical factors for success;
- introduce an action plan based on these conclusions.
D – Individual support
A qualified iLead™ consultant provides support over 3-months to deliver the action plan.