These events concern the organisation and often result in triggering a negative spiral fuelled by worry, stress, anxiety and loss of credibility...
This process is geared to both project teams tasked with change and groups of individuals affected by the change. It is structured, simple and identical for all consultation groups.
It enables participants to speak out on 3 main issues:
- what we have and no longer want;
- what we don't have and want to avoid;
- what we don't have and would like;
The consultation exercise is led by a team of highly-experienced consultants to ensure it is conducted in a timely manner and gathers information from a wide range of people.
- Prior to this, the process will be scoped out with the Human Resources Department, the Communications Department, the management board and any other project team, as well as assistance to communicate the process to the interested parties.
- After the consultation groups:
- a report on the work of the consultation groups will be produced within 72 hours;
- debriefing and recommendations for action will be made to the Human Resources Department, the Communications Department, the management board;
- debriefing assistance will be given to the groups and middle management;
- support will be given to the first follow-up activities (training, coaching, information, etc.)