iLead™ individual support
The iLead™ support process will enable staff to:
- express their vision of development so that it helps structure their actions and decisions;
- to analyse their resources in the form of drivers and barriers to learning and action, and to grasp the consequences of these resources on decision-making methods, time and stress management and their interactions with others;
- identify repetitive operating methods and changes in anticipated behaviour and attitude to be more efficient in a professional environment;
- make this process generate profits and develop their team.
Coaching is delivered in several stages:
- Stage 1: Presentation of the Signature iLead™ analysis findings (1);
- Stage 2: Identifying success and divergence loops;
- Stage 3: Developing scenarios – behaviour to be worked on;
- Stage 4: Organisation and implementation.
(1) The reporting stage assumes that online questionnaire has previously been circulated to enable the organisation to develop its iLead™ signature, with employee's drivers and barriers highlighted as well as their own reactions under stress.back